Aarke Gas Cylinder Refill
Aarke Gas Cylinder Refill are perfect fit for the Aarke Carbonator 3 soda water machine and is a must have for the every day use of it. Buy it in bulk so you can never run out and be prepared for your daily drink.
The Aarke gas cylinder is designed to power up all standard soda makers and it follows the guidelines for it. This gas cylinder is the standard 400-425g/60l size to accommodate most sparkling water and soda water machines on the market. It contains 425g of food grade carbon dioxide, providing approximately 60 litres of carbonated water depending on your carbonation preferences.
Aarke only uses high quality cylinders to ensure peak safety. Our cylinders and valves undergo intense testing and hold the following certificates: TÜV, BAM, DIN EN ISO 7866. Aarke exchange cylinders pass through a thorough re-inspection for guaranteeing continuous quality of the cylinders before getting re-filled with natural food grade CO2.
Replacing your gas cylinder is an easy job, but be careful to follow the steps correctly in order to keep your Aarke Carbonator in good condition:
- Remove the spill tray and lay the carbonator on its side with the lever on the top side.
- Undo the plastic seal from the cylinder top.
- Insert the gas cylinder through the hole at the bottom. Do not drop the cylinder into the hole.
- When you feel the canister reach the bottom, begin to screw it clockwise until it is fastened.
- Don’t screw too much or you may break the threads that hold the cylinder in place.